Thank you so much for your interest in working with Caribbean Beauty Essentials.
Caribbean Beauty Essentials is more than just a blog; it’s a business – that was born out of my passion and desire to promote and champion the works (products and services) of our local and regional natural beauty brand owners and businesses in each and every island across the Caribbean.
HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?
We can partner in several ways – if you are interested in having your all-natural and organic brands/products review (beauty, skincare, hair care, cosmetics/make-up, body and bath, soaps, candles, spa products and more – which is made in the Caribbean).
I can also interested in working other natural and organic beauty brands and PR companies outside the Caribbean such as USA, Canada, London, United Kingdom, Australia, Africa, France, China, etc who are interested in the Caribbean market would also be considered – through the following services, such as:
– I work with natural, holistic and organic products/brands (beauty, skincare, hair care, body and bath, soaps, candles, spa products and more – which is made in the Caribbean), those made outside the Caribbean such as USA, Canada, London, United Kingdom, Australia, Africa, France, China, etc would be considered once they are all natural or organic. I am interested in reviewing natural and organic brands/products that I love and fits my blog and readership.
– If you would like to send a sample of your product.
– All of my reviews will be based on own personal experience and my honest opinion.
Be patient. It takes me a week to review your product/brand depending on how many items are pending; as well as it’s me alone and I don’t have anyone to help me take pictures or review the products.
– If you’re interested in doing a review or interview, why not set up a giveaway.
– I’m more than happy to work with anyone for products/brands blog giveaways.
Caribbean Beauty Essentials is a one-person business operation and a personal natural beauty and lifestyle blog written from my perspective, I do not currently offer guest posting opportunities.
– I will accept sponsored posts on a case-by-case basis. The content of your company’s sponsored post must align with my topics of natural and organic beauty brands/products.
– Determination of whether your company/product aligns with my topics is my sole decision. I do not accept pre-written post but I will collaborate with you on brand messaging while staying true to my opinions on your company/brand/product.
– Sponsored posts will always be disclosed.
Creative Copywriting/Content Writing
Are you looking for a creative copywriter/content writer to write about your natural beauty brand/products that will make customers want to purchase and use what you are offering, while at the same time building their trust and faith in your products and business and engaging them too. Or you need to find the right words and develop your unique tone of voice that speaks volumes for your website, blog/article content, newsletters and other printed materials about our brand/products – you are in the right place.
– I will help transform your website copy so that it will speak to volumes to your target audience & connect them to your brand’s message.
– I will aide with your SEO-optimized product descriptions that will generate more sales from your target audience, that they will know about your brand/products and where to find them.
– If you are struggling to find time to blog regular and update your website; I can plan and execute your contents that suit your business as well as help your help your website and blog posts appear in relevant searches and answer your customers’ questions with blog content so they’re ready to buy.
– I can also help with editing and proofreading so that your website, blog/article content, newsletters and other printed materials about our brand/products always stays professional.
Natural, Organic & Vegan Beauty Events/Workshops
– If you are hosting an event/workshop/conference – I am always happy and available to attend events/workshops/public events to offer coverage and promotion via social media, or to simply assist at said events be that a guest, speaker or attendee.
Do feel free to review my blog and if you have any questions or would like further information about rates or any general inquires, do not hesitate to contact me.
Telephone No: (868) 348-8809,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.
Avion W. Anderson (Ms.)
Natural Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger & Creative Copywriter
I can also be reached by my social media networks – via –
Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/caribbeautyessentials/
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/caribbeautyTT
Tumblr account: https://caribbeanbeautyessentials.tumblr.com/
Linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/caribbean-beauty-essentials-745b63162/
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/avionne.anderson – This is more a personal account, since I had started it 2011 and one may not find my articles here, but can get an idea of who I am here.