It’s October, my birthday month and since October 1st, I have been having a blast, because I just can’t wait for October 12th to meet, to be turning 39 years old.
I know October 12th is a normal working day and I will be going to work as usual, but later I get to celebrate it with my friends and even allow it to roll over into the weekend.
Well, every year, since I turned 30 years old, I have always put together my birthday wish list- which as anyone would guess, I would end up purchasing everything on the list for myself – but I do get presents from friends and family.
I written my birthday wish list for this year, that I am currently working on and would love to share it with you.
My Birthday Wish List is as follows:
1) iPad – I have a tablet, which I had for a long time and it’s giving troubles.
2) Desktop Computer – I already have a Dell Laptop, just that I ordered a battery replacement for my laptop and it has not arrived as yet.
3) New cell phone – My old one is giving troubles and I had to take off the internet.
4) Digital Camera – I don’t own none, my tablet is my camera and photo album.
5) Watch – I don’t own one.
6) Jewelry set (necklace, earrings, braclet and ring) with my name on it.
7) A day at the spa.
8) A day around Tobago.
9) Lip balms (all-natural).
10) All-natural make-up/cosmetic set.
11) Wardrobe makeover
12) Win the lottery.
That’s all for now. When’s your birthday and what does your birthday wish list look like.